Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Getting Awesome Products for FREE!

Thrifty Thursdays is back and this week, I've got an extra special treat for you!  For the last few years, I have had the great pleasure of getting to try some really awesome products and I paid absolutely nothing for them.  Zero. Zilch. Zip.  NO DOLLAS!  I LOVE participating in these trails because I get fun new products sent to me that I get to try out and, in most cases, keep! While I have participated in several different trials, there is one company that I just love to pieces and always keep coming back to.  

BzzAgent is a very fun, repuatable company that consistently offers me new campaigns to try really cool products.  Here's how it works:

  • You sign up to be a BzzAgent at www.bzzagent.com, provide them with some information about yourself (the normal stuff, no credit card numbers or SSN's or anything like that!) to get your profile set up.  Take a few short (seriously, very short!) surveys about yourself so that they can better match you up with what campaigns might be the best fit for you.
  • Wait to get an exciting email inviting you to your first campaign.  Once you've joined the campaign on their website, they will send you a Bzzkit within a few weeks.  Inside of your Bzzkit will be all of the items that you will need in order to complete the campaign.  In most Bzzkits, you'll find full size products for you to try, small samples and coupons for you to give away to people, and some literature about the product that you're going to try out. 
  • You try the product yourself, give away the samples and coupons to others and tell them that you're part of BzzAgent and that you would love to have their feedback after they try their samples.  If they give you any feedback, you can include it in one of your 2 required Bzz reports.  If not (I don't hound my sample receivers to give me their feedback.  I usually just review the products myself), you can write your own personal review of the product and submit that.  In the several years, I've been a part of BzzAgent, I've never had them reject any of my reports.  They're pretty easy. . .try the product, give them honest feedback and you'll be fine. 
It really is as easy as that.  There is no compensation to participating in the program other than the free products.  There is never any money or other forms of compensation passing hands at any time.  However, the products that I've been able to try have been really awesome.  There have been so many campaigns that I've been a part of that I honestly can't remember all of them.  However, just in the last year or so, I've been able to try out:

  • Cover Girl Lipstick
  • Cover Girl Foundation
  • Burts Bees Blemish Serum
  • Dr. Scholls High Heel Inserts
  • Tresemme Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Science Diet Dog Food--technically, my dog tried this one!
  • Glade Sense & Spray
  • Children's Claritin
There really have been some very cool products.  In fact, right now I'm in the middle of three campaigns with BzzAgent:

  • Frederic Fekkai (pretty pricy stuff!) shampoo and conditioner
  • Burts Bees Natural Moisturizer
  • Kroger Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
In each of these campaigns, they've sent me full size products and then coupons and samples to give out.  Well, except for the cookies one. . .since the cookies are refrigerated, I'm getting coupons for free packages of cookies from my local Kroger that I'll just try (and maybe share!) and then review. 

One other unexpected, but equally attractive, perk to this awesome company is that you become fairly popular with your friends!  Afterall, they stand to gain free samples and some high dollar coupons on really cool products.  Several of my friends routinely ask me what my latest Bzz Campaign is and they'll ask me if I have any more samples or coupons left. 

So, go check it out. . .now.  As in, RIGHT NOW!  Start looking for that free stuff in your mailbox soon! http://www.bzzagent.com/

**Disclaimer**:  I am in no way shape or form being compensated by BzzAgent, or any other individual or entity, for my opinion on this company or these products.  Everything shared in this post is my opinion and mine alone.  I have not been influenced or coerced into writing anything contained in this post.  Afterall, BzzAgent doesn't even know who I am. . they only know me by my BzzAgent name, which is classified and very James Bond 007-ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!