I think this is the first month since I started this challenge that I didn't get a single thing crossed off of my list. That's sad. Plus, I now only have 3 months and 1 week to knock out some of these other items. Yikes!
So, to commemorate the last year of
Here goes. . . .
2. Go to Great Wolf Lodge--this is a GREAT water park that's fairly close by and I think Ty would really enjoy it!
3. Visit the 17th Street Farmer's Market
4. Try to wakeboard
5. Build a piece of furniture
8. Go to a baseball game
9. Attend a football game at my University
14. Finish decorating (or redecorating?) my bedroom
21. Go to a fair
Some of these are things that I've never done, but would like to do, and some are things that I have done but really enjoy doing and want to do more of.
I'll try to post an update every couple of months or so to keep track of what kind of progress I've made toward my goal.
What about you? Do you have a bucket list of sorts? Share something from it!