Friday, November 4, 2011

Moving It Around

For those of you who might have visited the site over the last two days, I'm sorry!  The layout, colors, background. . .it was all such a mess.  I decided that I was going to try out something new and then things started changing and I couldn't get them changed back.  It was awful.  But, I think I've finally got something that is at least presentable (maybe I should let you be the judge?) for now.  I'm totally blog design challenged and desperately need help.  But, I can't really lay out the money to have a pro come in and help me.  At least not now.  Maybe if/when the blog grows up a little but, for now, it's too costly for this being my hobby and place of journal.  So, I'm learning some hard lessons in blog design.  I do want your honest opinion, though.  How do you like the changes that I've made?  Don't hold back!  Give me your honest thoughts so that I can make any changes that need to be made.  I promise I won't cry. . .well, at least I won't tell you if I cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!