Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let's Bzz!




As some of you might recall, I'm part of the BzzAgent panel program.  It's an AWESOME program where they send me products to try out and I talk to my friends and family about them.  In this case, they sent me a package of Kroger brand Chocolate Chip cookies.  Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies?  Well, these cookies are no exception!  They are awesome!  BIG, loaded with chocolate chips, and have a distinct buttery taste that I haven't found in many other brands of packaged cookies, let alone a store brand! 

If you live near a Kroger or a Kroger brand store, you need to try to get your hands on a package of these cookies!  They're actually called "The Truly Awesome" brand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!