Today (October 8, 2011) marks the beginning of the last year of my twenties. Today, I am 29. In approximately 365 days, I will be 30. Gosh, I feel old.
So, to commemorate the last year of
Here goes. . . .
1. Graduate with my Bachelor's Degree from college--after that's typed out I realize how odd and ill timed it looks. I'm slow at finishing what I start. . don't you know this by now?
2. Go to Great Wolf Lodge--this is a GREAT water park that's fairly close by and I think Ty would really enjoy it!
3. Visit the 17th Street Farmer's Market
4. Try to wakeboard
5. Build a piece of furniture
8. Go to a baseball game
9. Attend a football game at my University
12. Go camping
13. Eat a deep fried oreo
14. Finish decorating (or redecorating?) my bedroom
21. Go to a fair
24. Plant a garden
Some of these are things that I've never done, but would like to do, and some are things that I have done but really enjoy doing and want to do more of.
I'll try to post an update every couple of months or so to keep track of what kind of progress I've made toward my goal.
What about you? Do you have a bucket list of sorts? Share something from it!