Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Goals--Weekend of 1/20

Here are my goals for this weekend.  Ugh. . .that list looks long!


  • Type two papers for HR class
  • Finish reading book for Econ class
  • Laundry
  • Start painting last (or, I hope it's the last!) project for Tyler's bathroom
  • sweep and mop downstairs floors
  • dinner with friends Saturday night
  • clip coupons on Sunday
  • clean Tyler's room
  • lunch with a friend Sunday afternoon
  • give Tyler a haircut
  • Finish up the nightstand project for Tyler's room and write post about it

Eeek. . .lots to do this weekend!  Hope I can finish it all.  I'll post again on Monday letting you know how I fared.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!