Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Goals Update--Weekend of 1/20

Here are my goals for this weekend.  Ugh. . .that list looks long!


  • Type two papers for HR class
  • Finish reading book for Econ class--yeah right, it's 490 pages.  Umm. . .I think I'll just wing the exam this week.  I don't see much else of a choice.
  • Laundry
  • Start painting last (or, I hope it's the last!) project for Tyler's bathroom--started, but didn't finish.
  • sweep and mop downstairs floors
  • dinner with friends Saturday night
  • clip coupons on Sunday
  • clean Tyler's room
  • lunch with a friend Sunday afternoon
  • give Tyler a haircut
  • Finish up the nightstand project for Tyler's room and write post about it--post coming soon!!
Additional things that I got done this weekend that weren't originally on my list:
  • bring consignment sale items downstairs (from attic) to start prepping them
  • Get valentines day decorations out of the attic--found out that I had bought stuff to make little V-Day goodie bags for Tyler's classmates last year on clearance so I don't have buy anything but a little Vday candy this year.  SCORE!!
  • Changed out three door knobs from hideous brass ones that were there when I bought the house to sleek brushed nickel ones.  I documented the process as best I could and will write a post on that soon!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!