Type two papers for HR class
- Finish reading book for Econ class--yeah right, it's 490 pages. Umm. . .I think I'll just wing the exam this week. I don't see much else of a choice.
Laundry Start painting last (or, I hope it's the last!) project for Tyler's bathroom--started, but didn't finish.
- sweep and mop downstairs floors
dinner with friends Saturday night clip coupons on Sunday clean Tyler's room lunch with a friend Sunday afternoon give Tyler a haircut Finish up the nightstand project for Tyler's room and write post about it--post coming soon!!
- bring consignment sale items downstairs (from attic) to start prepping them
- Get valentines day decorations out of the attic--found out that I had bought stuff to make little V-Day goodie bags for Tyler's classmates last year on clearance so I don't have buy anything but a little Vday candy this year. SCORE!!
- Changed out three door knobs from hideous brass ones that were there when I bought the house to sleek brushed nickel ones. I documented the process as best I could and will write a post on that soon!!