Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend Goals--Weekend of 12/9

Good Morning, My Lovlies!  No real weekend goals post for this weekend since the little dude and I will be taking off to go see my Mommy in DC this weekend.  Momsters is in DC for a conference for work and that's only two hours North of me so there was no way I wasn't going to invade our Nations capital for a little Momma time. 

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday with some new stuff for ya.  I just don't know what new stuff it will be yet.  I'll work on that this weekend.  Peace out, homeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!