Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekend Goals--Weekend of 12/2

Goals for this weekend:
  • Get the outside of my house decorated for Christmas
  • Get everything on the inside decorated except for the main tree.  That one Tyler and I will decorate together next week.
  • Get some blog posts finished and others started
  • At least start both finals for school and finish the one for Real Estate Law--actually, just finish both of them.  This is asking alot but it will make next week SO much easier.
  • Pay bills--yuck.  Ick.  Blech
  • Drop off Angel Tree stuff
  • Donate blood on Saturday morning
  • Pick up Craigslist dining room table--which will be refinished.  At some point.
  • Go to Costco and:
    • get pictures printed
    • pick up Christmas tree
    • get stuff on shopping list
  • Go to Lowes and get stuff for ornaments that Ty and I will make
  • Garden Ridge for Christmas ornaments
  • Old Navy
  • Best Buy
  • Home Goods
  • Make cinnamon and applesauce ornaments and Fruit Loop garland for the tree in Tyler's room
Wow, I have alot to get done this weekend.  Wish me Luck!

I'll post an update on Monday outlining how successful I was this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!