- Enter consignment items for Women's clothing sale in October--still working on this one. Will hopefully get it knocked out tonight.
Pack yardsale stuff in car Sell stuff at yard sale Donate unsold yard sale items to Goodwill and drop off at Goodwill Mow front and back yard Homework for school Unpack all of Tyler's fall clothes and hang them up
- Work for 20 minutes in office--still trying to get that office decluttered--nope, this was a total and utter failure. :-(
Pay bills--ick. . .blech. . .boohiss
- Place Thirty One order--I decided to try to place this order off of a party that I'll be doing for a client of mine. Might save me a bit on shipping.
- take Tyler somewhere fun on Sunday (movies? mini-golf?)--The fact that this one didn't get accomplished really breaks my heart. Not only do I feel the defeat of not being able to cross it off my list, but the rest of the "to do" list (and a very much needed nap!) just didn't allow for us to do anything extra. I feel like such a bad Mommy! :(
Football game Saturday night
- Kohls--nope, decided that I've spent enough money on needless stuff lately. . no need to spend more. Plus, Tyler's birthday party this weekend is going to totally wipe me out.
- Target--I didn't make it to Target this weekend but plan to go after work today. I have gift cards so I'm hoping that I can get what I need (some clothes for me) with those.
- Got all of the laundry done and put away-YAY!
- Got my Walgreens and Kroger shopping done
- got a start on my blog posts for this week