Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekend Goals UPDATE--Weekend of 10/15

Everything went straight to. . .well, you know where. . .over the weekend.  I was supposed to come home from Nashville on Friday evening and my flight ended up getting bumped to Saturday.  That literally threw a wrench into EV-ER-Y-THING!!!  Here's how the goal accomplishment shook out:

  • Put together goody bags for the boys on the Football team--it actually got done on time.
  • Wash Tyler's football uniform for game on Saturday--well, kind of.  Some of it was washed.  Some of it. . .I'm not so sure.
  • Volunteer at consignment sale Saturday morning--not even close.  I didn't get home until after that shift was long over.
  • Shop at consignment sale Saturday -- YAY!  New duds for me!!--NOPE :(  By time I got home, they were closed.
  • Pick up unsold items from consignment sale on Sunday--Yes, this was done.
  • DATE with Tyler's Dad (I know, it sounds strange. . .don't ask.  I'll explain more at a later date, if ever) on Sunday  Absolutely!  We went to see the musical Wicked.  It was AWESOME!!!! 
  • Pick up dog from boarding place on Saturday afternoon--it didn't get done until Sunday which cost me an extra day (Boo.) but it got done. 
The weekend literally flew right by.  It wasn't until Sunday night at 11:15pm that I actually figured out that it was Sunday at 11:15pm and I had to go back to work the next morning.  Aack! 

Every weekend between now and the end of the year appears that it might be stacking up to be equally as busy.  Lovely.  I'm going to need a vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I would looove to see wicked! You still got a lot done, with or with out a delay!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!