Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Goals--Weekend 10/15

By now, you know the drill.  Here are my goals for this weekend.  I'll post an update on Sunday or Monday.
  • Put together goody bags for the boys on the Football team
  • Wash Tyler's football uniform for game on Saturday
  • Volunteer at consignment sale Saturday morning
  • Shop at consignment sale Saturday -- YAY!  New duds for me!!
  • Pick up unsold items from consignment sale on Sunday
  • DATE with Tyler's Dad (I know, it sounds strange. . .don't ask.  I'll explain more at a later date, if ever) on Sunday
  • Pick up dog from boarding place on Saturday afternoon
I think, I think that's it.  But, I'm in no position to think right now so. . .yeah, I don't know what else to say.  I'll post an update once I have an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!