Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Goals--Weekend of 10/7

This weekend's goals are extremely short and to the point.  You'll see why in just a minute.  So, for this weekend, here is what I plan to achieve:

  • Tyler's Birthday Party on Saturday--hopefully everyone has fun, no one gets lost, and I don't lose my mind. . .or at least, the 18th replacement that I've gotten after losing it all of those other times.
  • Try to enjoy my birthday.  It's Saturday. 
  • Get the clothes entered and tagged for the women's consignment sale that starts the following week
  • CLEAN. MY. HOUSE.--This is obviously a Sunday project--NOT getting done before then.
  • Laundry
  • Clip the dog's nails--he looks like he's going for some Guiness Book of World Records nomination.  "Dog with 18 inch toe pawnails". . .It's scary how fitting it is! 
That's it!  With the obnoxious amount of things that I need to get done just to pull of Tyler's birthday party on Saturday, I can't put anything else on my goals list for this weekend.  I'll go crazy. 

I'll update on Sunday.  If I'm still alive after Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!