Friday, September 30, 2011

Okay. . .Call Off the Search Party. . .

I'm alive and well.  I know, I know. . I shouldn't have scared you all like that, I'm sorry!  I had taken a short absence from my little ole blog to take care of some personal things.  Okay, that sounded alot better than reality.  In truth, I started having tons of stuff piling up on me at once and I quickly found myself buried underneath a mountain of. . .well. . .stuff. 

I definitely didn't forget about you all, though.  Oh no, no!  I thought about you all very often.  Every morning, I would wake up and say to myself "I really need to write a blog post".  And then I would hit "Snooze".  Every night, I would think to myself "I really need to write a blog post".  And then I would pass out.  From exhaustion, not booze.  No, booze might have made it more bearable.  It might have made it more interesting.  But, no. . .I just passed out from exhaustion. 

I'm back now. . .and I see that I've gained a few extra followers in my absence.  What an awesome surprise!! 

1 comment:

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!