Friday, September 2, 2011

No Thrifty Thursday post this week

Y'all (yes, we say that in the South!), this week has been really hard on me.  Between having no power and staying at my ex's house (THAT was a test of of my patience in and of itself!), getting my kitchen countertops replaced (more to come on that. . oh yeah, it happened without power), school, work,. . . .the list goes on. . .I just didn't have time to get a post put together.  I considered just throwing something together real fast so that I could say that I had followed through on my TT committments, but that would be short changing my readers.  And I just don't want to do that.  If I'm going to post, I want it to be meaningful, or funny, or . . . .worth the read?  Does that make sense? 

Anyways, I promise that I'm trying to get everything back up and running and should be up to the challenge soon.  Forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, I want your comments, I need your comments. . .BUT I will delete all comments that are rude, mean, negative, or inappropriate in any way. Afterall, my Mom and Nana just might be reading!